Through the THE CORROSION COLLEGE, Dörken MKS provides a transfer of knowledge focussed on the relevant target groups, plus project-oriented solutions covering all aspects of corrosion and corrosion protection. In this case there are four specific seminars for the agricultural market.
- Cost € 250 per participant (plus VAT)
- Seminar venue is the company headquarters in Herdecke
- Including evening meal on the evening before the seminar as an opportunity to discuss & network
You can register directly via e-mail to: email@example.com.
FUNCTION & PERFORMANCE OF CORROSION PROTECTION SYSTEMS
- Protection mechanisms of different proceedings – cathodic & passive corrosion protection
- Practice oriented excursions: Development of various protective coatings
GALVANISING 2.0 HIGHPERFORMANCECORROSIONPROTECTION
- Principles & functions of the corrosion protection with zinc
- Workshop: Your requirements for corrosion protection & suitable solutions
INDIVIDUAL CHOICE OF APPLICATIONS – SPRAY OR DIP?
- Different application procedures taking the zinc flake system as example
- Practice oriented excursion: application procedure
- Workshop: Your component in the coating process
THE PHENOMENON OF HYDROGEN EMBRITTLEMENT
- Background & risks
- Influences on coating procedures
- Options for avoidance & test methods
- Hydrogen corrosion